On the website foto123.pro, you placed an order by designing your project online. After submitting the order, you discovered an error in your project that you would like to correct. Here we should note that we cannot make corrections to your project, but we can enable you to do it easily and quickly yourself.
If it is within our working hours, please call us immediately (contact information can be found here), but if it is outside of our working hours, please notify us via email at email@example.com so that we can unlock your order and enable you to make the correction in your existing order without having to go through the order submission process again.
Via phone or email, we have informed you that we have enabled you to edit your already submitted order. Simply follow the steps below to make the correction.
- In a web browser, open our website www.foto123.pro and click on the top right button “Foto123® Creator – Projects – Your orders”
- On the Creator user pages, click “Sign in”.
- Log in to the site by entering your e-mail address and password.
- After successful Log in, click on “My Account”.
- Then click on “Your orders”.
- Click on “Continue editing” for your submitted order and the project in which you want to make a correction. If the button is not available, it means that we have not yet unlocked the order for editing, or click on the refresh page to see the latest changes. Warning: You can only make a correction once in a project. Once you save the project, the order correction is downloaded again and then locked again for editing.
- Your project opens in the design tool. Make any corrections you want and click the “Add to Basket” button at the top right.
- A summary of your order will appear, so click the “Add to Basket” button again.
- You will see a notification that your changes have been updated and you have completed the process.
IMPORTANT: When you informed us that you wanted to make a correction, we put your order on hold, so please inform us about it by calling or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org after the correction has been made, so that we can continue through the process of processing your order.
We hope that the instructions were helpful in correcting your order, and we thank you once again for using our Foto123 services.